Molecular analysis of the rfb gene cluster of Salmonella serovar muenchen (strain M67): the genetic basis of the polymorphism between groups C2 and B
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1385–1394, May 1992
How to Cite
Brown, P. K., Romana, L. K. and Reeves, P. R. (1992), Molecular analysis of the rfb gene cluster of Salmonella serovar muenchen (strain M67): the genetic basis of the polymorphism between groups C2 and B. Molecular Microbiology, 6: 1385–1394. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1992.tb00859.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 13 September, 1991; revised and accepted 10 February, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!