Carbon catabolite repression can account for the temporal pattern of expression of a penicillin biosynthetic gene in Aspergillus nidulans
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1457–1465, June 1992
How to Cite
Espeso, E. A. and Peñalva, M. A. (1992), Carbon catabolite repression can account for the temporal pattern of expression of a penicillin biosynthetic gene in Aspergillus nidulans. Molecular Microbiology, 6: 1457–1465. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1992.tb00866.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 6 January, 1992; revised and accepted 27 February, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!