We are pleased to acknowledge T. Gamier for advice on the sequencing strategy, H. d'Hauteville for helpful discussions, P. Cossart for the communication of results prior to publication, and M. Goldberg for a critical reading of the manuscript. This work was supported, in part, by a grant from the Trasher Research Foundation.
icsB: a Shigella flexneri virulence gene necessary for the lysis of protrusions during intercellular spread
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 1605–1616, June 1992
How to Cite
Allaoui, A., Mounier, J., Prévost, M.-C., Sansonetti, P. J. and Parsot, C. (1992), icsB: a Shigella flexneri virulence gene necessary for the lysis of protrusions during intercellular spread. Molecular Microbiology, 6: 1605–1616. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1992.tb00885.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 6 March. 1991; revised and accepted 12 March, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!