Two linked genes for outer membrane proteins are absent in four non-disease strains of Haemophilus somnus
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 6, Issue 14, pages 1895–1902, July 1992
How to Cite
Cole, S. P., Guiney, D. G. and Corbeil, L. B. (1992), Two linked genes for outer membrane proteins are absent in four non-disease strains of Haemophilus somnus. Molecular Microbiology, 6: 1895–1902. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1992.tb01362.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 30 October, 1991; revised 19 March, 1992; accepted 31 March, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!