The influence of DNA topology on the environmental regulation of a pH-regulated locus in Salmonella typhimurium
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 75–86, October 1993
How to Cite
Karem, K. and Foster, J. W. (1993), The influence of DNA topology on the environmental regulation of a pH-regulated locus in Salmonella typhimurium. Molecular Microbiology, 10: 75–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1993.tb00905.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 18 March, 1993; revised and accepted 11 June, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!