Israel Institute for Biological Research, PO Box 19, Nes Ziona 70200, Israel.
Integration host factor binds to a unique class of complex repetitive extragenic DNA sequences in Escherichia coli
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 113–122, October 1993
How to Cite
Oppenheim, A. B., Rudd, K. E., Mendelson, I. and Teff, D. (1993), Integration host factor binds to a unique class of complex repetitive extragenic DNA sequences in Escherichia coli. Molecular Microbiology, 10: 113–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1993.tb00908.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 22 April, 1993; revised and accepted 18 June, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!