A gene encoding sn-glycerol 3-phosphate dehydrogenase (NAD+) complements an osmosensitive mutant of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1101–1111, December 1993
How to Cite
Larsson, K., Ansell, R., Eriksson, P. and Adler, L. (1993), A gene encoding sn-glycerol 3-phosphate dehydrogenase (NAD+) complements an osmosensitive mutant of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Molecular Microbiology, 10: 1101–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1993.tb00980.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 23 July, 1993; revised 2 September, 1993; accepted 3 September, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!