The nik operon of Escherichia coli encodes a periplasmic binding-protein-dependent transport system for nickel
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1181–1191, September 1993
How to Cite
Navarro, C., Wu, L.-F. and Mandrand-Berthelot, M.-A. (1993), The nik operon of Escherichia coli encodes a periplasmic binding-protein-dependent transport system for nickel. Molecular Microbiology, 9: 1181–1191. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1993.tb01247.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 28 May, 1992; revised 23 May, 1993; accepted 25 May, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!