Address: Biological Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury CT2 7NJ, UK (deceased)
Sequencing of a Clostridium thermocellum gene (cipA) encoding the cellulosomal SL-protein reveals an unusual degree of internal homology
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 325–334, April 1993
How to Cite
Gerngross, U.T., Romaniec, M.P.M., Kobayashi, T., Huskisson, N. S. and Demain, A. L. (1993), Sequencing of a Clostridium thermocellum gene (cipA) encoding the cellulosomal SL-protein reveals an unusual degree of internal homology. Molecular Microbiology, 8: 325–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1993.tb01576.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 2 July, 1992; revised 1 November 1992; accepted 8 December, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!