Department ot Molecular Genetics, Biochemistry and Microbiology, University ot Cmcinnari. Cincinnati, Ohio 45267-0524, USA.
Transformation with katG restores isoniazid-sensitivity in Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates resistant to a range of drug concentrations
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 521–524, May 1993
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Garbe, T. and Young, D. (1993), Transformation with katG restores isoniazid-sensitivity in Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates resistant to a range of drug concentrations. Molecular Microbiology, 8: 521–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1993.tb01596.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 27 November, 1992; revised and accepted 17 January, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!