These two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Molecular cloning of a gene involved in glucose sensing in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 927–943, May 1993
How to Cite
Van Aelst, L., Hohmann, S., Bulaya, B., de Koning, W., Sierkstra, L., Neves, M. J., Luyten, K., Alijo, R., Ramos, J., Coccetti, P., Martegani, E., de Magalhães-Rocha, N. M., Brandão, R. L., Van Dijck, P., Vanhalewyn, M., Durnez, P., Arnold W. H. Jans and Thevelein, J. M. (1993), Molecular cloning of a gene involved in glucose sensing in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Molecular Microbiology, 8: 927–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1993.tb01638.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 25 November, 1992; revised and accepted 15 February, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!