Imperial Cancer Research Fund Laboratories, Institute of Molecular Medicina, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford 0X3 9DU, UK.
A pleiotropic reduced virulence (Rvi−) mutant of Erwinia carotovora subspecies atroseptica is defective in flagella assembly proteins that are conserved in plant and animal bacterial pathogens
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 343–356, July 1993
How to Cite
Mulholland, V., Hinton, J. C. D., Sidebotham, J., Toth, I. K., Hyman, L. J., Perombelon, M. C. M., Reeves, P. J. and Salmond, G. P. C. (1993), A pleiotropic reduced virulence (Rvi−) mutant of Erwinia carotovora subspecies atroseptica is defective in flagella assembly proteins that are conserved in plant and animal bacterial pathogens. Molecular Microbiology, 9: 343–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1993.tb01695.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 19 November, 1992; revised 25 March, 1993; accepted 29, March, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!