Growth phase and low pH affect the thermal regulation of the Yersinia enterocolitica inv gene
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 123–135, January 1994
How to Cite
Pepe, J. C., Badger, J. L. and Miller, V. L. (1994), Growth phase and low pH affect the thermal regulation of the Yersinia enterocolitica inv gene. Molecular Microbiology, 11: 123–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1994.tb00295.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!