Multiplicity of genes encoding secreted aspartic proteinases in Candida species
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 357–368, July 1994
How to Cite
Monod, M., Togni, G., Hube, B. and Sanglard, D. (1994), Multiplicity of genes encoding secreted aspartic proteinases in Candida species. Molecular Microbiology, 13: 357–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1994.tb00429.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 23 February, 1994; revised 27 April. 1994; accepted 29 April, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!