Institute of Cell Biology, ETH-Honggerberg, CH-8093 Zurich, Switzerland
afsR2: a previously undetected gene encoding a 63-amino-acid protein that stimulates antibiotic production in Streptomyces lividans
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 643–653, November 1994
How to Cite
Vögtil, M., Chang, P.-C. and Cohen, S. N. (1994), afsR2: a previously undetected gene encoding a 63-amino-acid protein that stimulates antibiotic production in Streptomyces lividans. Molecular Microbiology, 14: 643–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1994.tb01303.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 29 April, 1994: revised 25 July, 1994: accepted 27 July, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!