Identification of a novel cellulose-binding domain the multidomain 120 kDa xylanase XynA of the hyperthermophilic bacterium Thermotoga maritima
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 431–444, February 1995
How to Cite
Winterhalter, C., Heinrich, P., Candussio, A., Wich, G. and Liebl, W. (1995), Identification of a novel cellulose-binding domain the multidomain 120 kDa xylanase XynA of the hyperthermophilic bacterium Thermotoga maritima. Molecular Microbiology, 15: 431–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1995.tb02257.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 9 June, 1994; revised 6 October, 1994; accepted 7 October, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!