A family of bacteriocin ABC transporters carry out proteolytic processing of their substrates concomitant with export
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 229–240, April 1995
How to Cite
Havarstein, L. S., Diep, D. B. and Nes, I. F. (1995), A family of bacteriocin ABC transporters carry out proteolytic processing of their substrates concomitant with export. Molecular Microbiology, 16: 229–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1995.tb02295.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 13 December, 1994; revised 13 December, 1994; accepted 4 January, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!