rpsL+: a dominant selectable marker for gene replacement in mycobacteria
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 991–1000, June 1995
How to Cite
Sander, P., Meier, A. and Böttger, E. C. (1995), rpsL+: a dominant selectable marker for gene replacement in mycobacteria. Molecular Microbiology, 16: 991–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1995.tb02324.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 14 March, 1995; revised 19 April, 1995; accepted 26 April, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!