Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, Chemical Pathology Unit, Oxford University, South Parks Road, Oxford OX2 3RE, UK.
Aspartyl-phosphate phosphatases deactivate the response regulator components of the sporulation signal transduction system in Bacillus subtilis
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1151–1157, March 1996
How to Cite
Perego, M., Glaser, P. and Hoch, J. A. (1996), Aspartyl-phosphate phosphatases deactivate the response regulator components of the sporulation signal transduction system in Bacillus subtilis. Molecular Microbiology, 19: 1151–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02460.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 4 September, 1995; revised 20 October, 1995; accepted 23 October, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!