Identification of a second family of high-molecular-weight adhesion proteins expressed by non-typable Haemophilus influenzae
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1215–1223, March 1996
How to Cite
Barenkamp, S. J. and Geme, J. W. St. (1996), Identification of a second family of high-molecular-weight adhesion proteins expressed by non-typable Haemophilus influenzae. Molecular Microbiology, 19: 1215–1223. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02467.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 8 September, 1995; revised 24 October, 1995; accepted 30 October, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!