Aperiplasmic protein (Skp) of Escherichia coli selectively binds a class of outer membrane proteins
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1287–1294, March 1996
How to Cite
Chen, R. and Henning, U. (1996), Aperiplasmic protein (Skp) of Escherichia coli selectively binds a class of outer membrane proteins. Molecular Microbiology, 19: 1287–1294. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02473.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 10 July, 1995; revised 14 November, 1995; accepted 28 November, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!