Isolation of periplasmic nitrate reductase genes from Rhodobacter sphaeroides DSM 158: structural and functional differences among prokaryotic nitrate reductases
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1307–1318, March 1996
How to Cite
Reyes, F., Roldán, M. D., Klipp, W., Castillo, F. and Moreno-Vivián, C. (1996), Isolation of periplasmic nitrate reductase genes from Rhodobacter sphaeroides DSM 158: structural and functional differences among prokaryotic nitrate reductases. Molecular Microbiology, 19: 1307–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02475.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 11 July, 1995; revised 19 October, 1995; accepted 16 November, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!