Tetrapac (tpc), a novel genotype of Neisseria gonorrhoeae affecting epithelial cell invasion, natural transformation competence and cell separation
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1357–1372, March 1996
How to Cite
Fussenegger, M., Kahrs, A. F., Facius, D. and Meyer, T. F. (1996), Tetrapac (tpc), a novel genotype of Neisseria gonorrhoeae affecting epithelial cell invasion, natural transformation competence and cell separation. Molecular Microbiology, 19: 1357–1372. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02479.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 20 September, 1995; revised 20 November, 1995; accepted 28 November, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!