Universitat Dusseldorf, lnstitut fur Mikrobiologie, Universitatstrasse 1, Geb. 26.12.01., D-40225 Dusseldorf, Germany.
Cloning of a second gene encoding 6-phosphofructo-2-kinase in yeast, and characterization of mutant strains without fructose-2,6-bisphosphate
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 65–76, April 1996
How to Cite
Bolesm, E., Göhlmann, H. W. H. and Zimmermann, F. K. (1996), Cloning of a second gene encoding 6-phosphofructo-2-kinase in yeast, and characterization of mutant strains without fructose-2,6-bisphosphate. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 65–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02489.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 6 October, 1995; revised 23 November, 1995; accepted 30 November, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!