The ATP-binding cassette multidrug transporter Snq2 of Saccharomyces cerevisiae: a novel target for the transcription factors Pdr1 and Pdr3
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 109–117, April 1996
How to Cite
Mahé, Y., Parle-McDermott, A., Nourani, A., Delahodde, A., Lamprecht, A. and Kuchler, K. (1996), The ATP-binding cassette multidrug transporter Snq2 of Saccharomyces cerevisiae: a novel target for the transcription factors Pdr1 and Pdr3. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 109–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02493.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 4 July, 1995; revised 5 December, 1995; accepted 8 Decem ber, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!