National University of Singapore, Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science, Lower Kent Ridge Road, Singapore, Thailand 0511.
Identification of a Salmonella virulence gene required for formation of filamentous structures containing lysosomal membrane glycoproteins within epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 151–164, April 1996
How to Cite
Stein, M. A., Leung, K. Y., Zwick, M., Portillo, F. G.-d. and Finlay, B. B. (1996), Identification of a Salmonella virulence gene required for formation of filamentous structures containing lysosomal membrane glycoproteins within epithelial cells. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 151–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02497.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 23 May, 1995; revised 24 November, 1995; accepted 28 November, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!