School of Biomolecular and Medical Science, Faculty of Science and Technology, Griffith University, Nathan, QLD 41 11, Australia
Tandem repeats of the tetramer 5′-CAAT-3’present in lic2A are required for phase variation but not lipopolysaccharide biosynthesis in Haemophilus influenzae
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 165–174, April 1996
How to Cite
High, N. J., Jennings, M. P. and Moxon, E. R. (1996), Tandem repeats of the tetramer 5′-CAAT-3’present in lic2A are required for phase variation but not lipopolysaccharide biosynthesis in Haemophilus influenzae. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 165–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02498.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 30 November, 1995; revised 11 December, 1995; accepted 13 December, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!