Conserved amino acids in the N- and C-terminal domains of integral membrane transporter FhuB define sites important for intra- and intermolecular interactions
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 223–232, April 1996
How to Cite
Böhm, B., Boschert, H. and Köster, W. (1996), Conserved amino acids in the N- and C-terminal domains of integral membrane transporter FhuB define sites important for intra- and intermolecular interactions. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 223–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02503.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 15 August, 1995; revised 13 November, 1995; accepted 4 January, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!