Generation of unmarked directed mutations in mycobacteria, using sucrose counter-selectable suicide vectors
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 919–925, June 1996
How to Cite
Pelicic, V., Reyrat, J.-M. and Gicquel, B. (1996), Generation of unmarked directed mutations in mycobacteria, using sucrose counter-selectable suicide vectors. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 919–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02533.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 15 January, 1996; revised 23 February, 1996; accepted 28 February, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!