Megan Health, 3655 Vista Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63110, USA.
A secreted protein tyrosine phosphatase with modular effector domains in the bacterial pathogen Salmonella typhimurlum
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 633–641, August 1996
How to Cite
Kaniga, K., Uralil, J., Bliska, J. B. and Galán, J. E. (1996), A secreted protein tyrosine phosphatase with modular effector domains in the bacterial pathogen Salmonella typhimurlum. Molecular Microbiology, 21: 633–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02571.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 28 March, 1996; revised 2 May, 1996; accepted 9 May, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!