Transcriptional activator of phage φ29 late promoter: mapping of residues involved in interaction with RNA polymerase and in DNA bending
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 273–282, April 1996
How to Cite
Mencía, M., Monsalve, M., Salas, M. and Rojo, F. (1996), Transcriptional activator of phage φ29 late promoter: mapping of residues involved in interaction with RNA polymerase and in DNA bending. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 273–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02616.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 9 October, 1995; revised 13 December, 1995 accepted 18 December, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!