Reciprocal regulation of the differentiation of Myxococcus xanthus by Pkn5 and Pkn6, eukaryotic-like Ser/Thr protein kinases
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 435–447, April 1996
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Lnouye, M. and Inouye, S. (1996), Reciprocal regulation of the differentiation of Myxococcus xanthus by Pkn5 and Pkn6, eukaryotic-like Ser/Thr protein kinases. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 435–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02630.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 28 September, 1995, revised 24 November, 1995; accepted 11 December, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!