A novel DnaJ-like protein in Escherichia coli inserts into the cytoplasmic membrane with a Type III topology
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1273–1286, June 1996
How to Cite
Clarke, D. J., Jacq, A. and Holland, I. B. (1996), A novel DnaJ-like protein in Escherichia coli inserts into the cytoplasmic membrane with a Type III topology. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 1273–1286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02646.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 8 March, 1996; revised 14 March, 1996; accepted 18 March, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!