The orlA gene from Aspergillus nidulans encodes a trehalose-6-phosphate phosphatase necessary for normal growth and chitin synthesis at elevated temperatures
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1287–1296, June 1996
How to Cite
Borgia, P. T., Miao, Y. and Dodge, C. L. (1996), The orlA gene from Aspergillus nidulans encodes a trehalose-6-phosphate phosphatase necessary for normal growth and chitin synthesis at elevated temperatures. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 1287–1296. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02647.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 22 September, 1995; revised 7 March, 1996; accepted 25 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!