The opinions or assertions contained herein are those of the authors and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Department of Defense or the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
Effect of O side-chain length and composition on the virulence of Shigella flexneri 2a
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 63–73, October 1996
How to Cite
Sandlin, R. C., Goldberg, M. B. and Maurelli, A. T. (1996), Effect of O side-chain length and composition on the virulence of Shigella flexneri 2a. Molecular Microbiology, 22: 63–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02656.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 23 August, 1995; revised 23 July, 1996; accepted 30 July, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!