Department of Biology, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri 63130, USA.
Involvement of the sensor kinase EnvZ in the in vivo activation of the response-regulator PhoB by acetyl phosphate
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 135–147, October 1996
How to Cite
Kim, S.-K., Wilmes-Riesenberg, M. R. and Wanner, B. L. (1996), Involvement of the sensor kinase EnvZ in the in vivo activation of the response-regulator PhoB by acetyl phosphate. Molecular Microbiology, 22: 135–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1996.tb02663.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received 6 June, 1996; revised 25 July, 1996; accepted 2 August, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!