The nucleotide sequence(s) reported in this paper has been submitted to the EBI Data Bank with accession number(s) FM992873.
The essential neutral sphingomyelinase is involved in the trafficking of the variant surface glycoprotein in the bloodstream form of Trypanosoma brucei
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1461–1482, June 2010
How to Cite
Young, S. A. and Smith, T. K. (2010), The essential neutral sphingomyelinase is involved in the trafficking of the variant surface glycoprotein in the bloodstream form of Trypanosoma brucei. Molecular Microbiology, 76: 1461–1482. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.2010.07151.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/authorresources/onlineopen.html
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Accepted 22 March, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Expression, immunolocalization, and serological reactivity of a novel sphingomyelin phosphodiesterase-like protein, an excretory/secretory antigen from Clonorchis sinensis, Parasitology Research, 2013, 112, 6, 2197, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Identification of essential and non-essential protein kinases by a fusion PCR method for efficient production of transgenic Trypanosoma brucei, Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology, 2013, 190, 1, 44, ,
- 3Defeating Leishmania resistance to Miltefosine (hexadecylphosphocholine) by peptide-mediated drug smuggling: A proof of mechanism for trypanosomatid chemotherapy, Journal of Controlled Release, 2012, 161, 3, 835, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Sphingolipid and Ceramide Homeostasis: Potential Therapeutic Targets, Biochemistry Research International, 2012, 2012, 1, , , ,