These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Pseudomonas syringae HrpJ protein controls the secretion of type III translocator proteins and has a virulence role inside plant cells
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 225–238, July 2012
How to Cite
Crabill, E., Karpisek, A. and Alfano, J. R. (2012), The Pseudomonas syringae HrpJ protein controls the secretion of type III translocator proteins and has a virulence role inside plant cells. Molecular Microbiology, 85: 225–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.2012.08097.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 06:06AM EST
- Accepted 11 May, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!