The Saccharomyces cerevisiae BEM1 homologue in Neurospora crassa promotes co-ordinated cell behaviour resulting in cell fusion
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 349–366, October 2012
How to Cite
Schürg, T., Brandt, U., Adis, C. and Fleißner, A. (2012), The Saccharomyces cerevisiae BEM1 homologue in Neurospora crassa promotes co-ordinated cell behaviour resulting in cell fusion. Molecular Microbiology, 86: 349–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.2012.08197.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: FL 706/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!