Both authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered joint first.
The EAGR box structure: a motif involved in mycoplasma motility
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 382–393, October 2012
How to Cite
Calisto, B. M., Broto, A., Martinelli, L., Querol, E., Piñol, J. and Fita, I. (2012), The EAGR box structure: a motif involved in mycoplasma motility. Molecular Microbiology, 86: 382–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.2012.08200.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: BFU2009-09268, BIO2007-67904-C02-01, BFU2010-22209-C02-01
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.