These authors contributed equally to this work.
Osmotic pressure can regulate matrix gene expression in Bacillus subtilis
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 426–436, October 2012
How to Cite
Rubinstein, S. M., Kolodkin-Gal, I., Mcloon, A., Chai, L., Kolter, R., Losick, R. and Weitz, D. A. (2012), Osmotic pressure can regulate matrix gene expression in Bacillus subtilis. Molecular Microbiology, 86: 426–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.2012.08201.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2012 05:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Harvard Materials Research Science and Engineering Center. Grant Number: DMR-0820484
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM18568, GM58213
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-1006546
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.