A complex network of small non-coding RNAs regulate motility in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 524–538, November 2012
How to Cite
De Lay, N. and Gottesman, S. (2012), A complex network of small non-coding RNAs regulate motility in Escherichia coli. Molecular Microbiology, 86: 524–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.2012.08209.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 03:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!