Evidence of a high-velocity ionized outflow in a second narrow-line quasar PG 0844+349
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 346, Issue 4, pages 1025–1030, December 2003
How to Cite
Pounds, K. A., King, A. R., Page, K. L. and O'Brien, P. T. (2003), Evidence of a high-velocity ionized outflow in a second narrow-line quasar PG 0844+349. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 346: 1025–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2003.07164.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Accepted 2003 September 1. Received 2003 August 29; in original form 2003 May 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!