Low-luminosity Type II supernovae: spectroscopic and photometric evolution
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 347, Issue 1, pages 74–94, January 2004
How to Cite
Pastorello, A., Zampieri, L., Turatto, M., Cappellaro, E., Meikle, W. P. S., Benetti, S., Branch, D., Baron, E., Patat, F., Armstrong, M., Altavilla, G., Salvo, M. and Riello, M. (2004), Low-luminosity Type II supernovae: spectroscopic and photometric evolution. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 347: 74–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2004.07173.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
- Accepted 2003 September 3. Received 2003 August 26; in original form 2003 July 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!