Revealing the nature of dark energy using Bayesian evidence
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 348, Issue 2, pages 603–608, February 2004
How to Cite
Saini, T. D., Weller, J. and Bridle, S. L. (2004), Revealing the nature of dark energy using Bayesian evidence. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 348: 603–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2004.07391.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Accepted 2003 November 3. Received 2003 October 29; in original form 2003 May 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!