A transient large-scale relativistic radio jet from GX 339−4
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 347, Issue 3, pages L52–L56, January 2004
How to Cite
Gallo, E., Corbel, S., Fender, R. P., Maccarone, T. J. and Tzioumis, A. K. (2004), A transient large-scale relativistic radio jet from GX 339−4. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 347: L52–L56. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2004.07435.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
- Accepted 2003 November 18. Received 2003 November 17; in original form 2003 October 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!