The Parkes multibeam pulsar survey – IV. Discovery of 180 pulsars and parameters for 281 previously known pulsars
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2004
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 352, Issue 4, pages 1439–1472, August 2004
How to Cite
Hobbs, G., Faulkner, A., Stairs, I. H., Camilo, F., Manchester, R. N., Lyne, A. G., Kramer, M., D'Amico, N., Kaspi, V. M., Possenti, A., McLaughlin, M. A., Lorimer, D. R., Burgay, M., Joshi, B. C. and Crawford, F. (2004), The Parkes multibeam pulsar survey – IV. Discovery of 180 pulsars and parameters for 281 previously known pulsars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 352: 1439–1472. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2004.08042.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2004
- Accepted 2004 May 17. Received 2004 April 8; in original form 2004 February 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!