Angular diameters, fluxes and extinction of compact planetary nebulae: further evidence for steeper extinction towards the bulge
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 353, Issue 3, pages 796–812, September 2004
How to Cite
Ruffle, P. M. E., Zijlstra, A. A., Walsh, J. R., Gray, M. D., Gesicki, K., Minniti, D. and Comeron, F. (2004), Angular diameters, fluxes and extinction of compact planetary nebulae: further evidence for steeper extinction towards the bulge. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 353: 796–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2004.08113.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
- Accepted 2004 June 8. Received 2004 June 5; in original form 2003 November 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!