Discovery of high-amplitude X-ray variability in the Seyfert–LINER transition galaxy NGC 7589
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 353, Issue 3, pages L29–L33, September 2004
How to Cite
Yuan, W., Komossa, St., Xu, D., Osborne, J. P., Watson, M. G. and McMahon, R. G. (2004), Discovery of high-amplitude X-ray variability in the Seyfert–LINER transition galaxy NGC 7589. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 353: L29–L33. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2004.08266.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Accepted 2004 July 30. Received 2004 July 29; in original form 2004 June 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!