K 4−47: a planetary nebula excited by photons and shocks
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 355, Issue 1, pages 37–43, November 2004
How to Cite
Gonçalves, D. R., Mampaso, A., Corradi, R. L. M., Perinotto, M., Riera, A. and López-Martín, L. (2004), K 4−47: a planetary nebula excited by photons and shocks. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 355: 37–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2004.08295.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Accepted 2004 August 4. Received 2004 July 28; in original form 2004 May 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!